residential builders, luxury real estate, property management, residential home builders, custom residential builders, luxury homes for sale, luxury houses for sale, property management services
TOLL FREE 1800-233-8246
When strategy is expressed in terms of measurements and targets, all stakeholders can relate to what must happen. This leads to much better execution of strategy. TAIN's approach to continuous incremental improvement focuses attention on the critical few performance measures that drive success. We eliminate non-essential metrics that add complexity and cost through a four-phase Balanced Scorecard approach:
Phase I: Strategic Focus
Define Strategy Specifics
Our specific strategy is the foundation for performance measures. TAIN answers three fundamental strategy questions:
- What are the most important business objectives for TAIN to achieve?
- What "driver" results- for example, employee commitment, retention of high performers, and customer focus - is critical to achieve these objectives?
- What "drivers" - for example, leadership, training, diversity, and values - impact performance on these driver results?
TAIN answers these questions through a review of company strategic documents and databases, one-on-one interviews, strategy discussions, and our proprietary Strategic Focus Survey.
- Clarify the strategy.
- Align the senior team on strategy issues.
- Find barriers to improvement.
The next step is to implement the balanced scorecard, as balanced scorecards are a vehicle for honing a specific strategy, communicating, aligning people around the strategy, and ingraining the strategy into daily decision-making.
Phase II: Assessment
Audit Existing Measures
- An assessment of the fit between our strategy and existing measures.
- If data is available, a linkage analysis between our employee measures and measures of customer satisfaction, financial performance, or other performance measures.
- An examination of the measurement processes in TAIN.
The actions taken in this phase provides a clear indication of the gaps between the measures and need to assess performance on key people issues.
Develop New Driver and Performance Measures
TAIN has developed new measures that predict bottom line results. TAIN has developed a set of strategic business performance measures that include people measures along with measures of financial performance, customer satisfaction and loyalty, and operational effectiveness. TAIN has developed an employee survey focused entirely on its strategic people measures. Management uses the survey on an ongoing basis to identify progress on strategic people initiatives and to assess communication of and buy-in to the entire strategic performance management system. We have realized substantial gains over time on most key people issues.
TAIN applies these measures, using tools which make it easy to understand and implement. In the case of employee surveys, TAIN provides a flexible survey administration tool whose results can be fit into our balanced scorecard's dashboard of performance metrics.
Analyze and Report
Analysis is a critical element of strategic assessment. At this step in the process, TAIN:
- Performs linkage analyses to identify the relationship between the modules on our employee data and our performance in key areas such as customer satisfaction, productivity, employee retention, and financial performance. These analyses identify the people issues that have the greatest impact on our performance. The result is a People Performance Index that predicts performance in our organization.
- Calculates the gain you can expect from our investment in people management and how much improvement we realize in profitability, customer satisfaction, or other outcomes from targeted levels of improvement on people measures, compares the performance of TAIN with other industry leaders using TAIN's databases and benchmarking capabilities. These comparisons help TAIN set targets by giving us an indication of what the other
Phase III: Change Planning and Implementation
Implement Improvement Plans
The senior team is convened to:
- Set priorities for action based on strategy, newly identified people drivers of business performance, and comparisons to high performing organizations.
- Set specific performance targets and timetables.
- Assign accountabilities for improvement efforts.
- Map existing initiatives against priorities, and consolidate action wherever possible.
- Develop plans for specific improvement initiatives.
This process embeds the balanced scorecard and its measures in TAIN’s day-to-day working life of, spreads awareness of the impact of effective people management, and initiates the necessary change processes.
TAIN draws on a network of specialists in organizational change and performance improvement to help with implementation.
- Train our people to interpret people measures and to facilitate survey follow-up sessions
- Facilitate follow-up sessions
- Design initiatives to address people issues.
Phase IV: Continuous Improvement
TAIN continuously tracks performance on its people measures. Ongoing tracking measures the short-term impact of improvement efforts and identifies emerging issues quickly. For a global firm undergoing significant culture change, TAIN conducts a baseline culture assessment and then tracks employee perspectives on corporate culture over time using a survey. We detected significant improvement over a three-month period in several critical aspects of culture including teamwork, understanding of mission and innovation.
By re-embarking on the cycle once again, and cascading it down, across, or up to other levels, while continuing to track key measures and re-set goals, TAIN creates and supports continuous improvement programs which provide us with a long-lasting competitive advantage.
TAIN follows the approach taken by real estate developers and land owners globally. The process begins with identification of land and resources...
TAIN Mission and Values
Providing, a "Complete Living Environment" with quality products and services, at an appropriate cost to all our customers globally, through...
TAIN is a privately held, globally minded real estate firm whose mission is to provide clients & investors with quality product and services...
We as a business are dedicated to serve our customers through an "open and honest" approach. We will provide products and services of the...
TAIN's Design Philosophy
At TAIN, design is a fundamental building block of our brand. It is central to our product creation...
TAIN Investor Club
TAIN has launched a unique new service for our growing band of property investment customers...
Corporate Social Responsibility
Property development involves managing environmental and social impacts throughout the lifecycle of each property...
The core elements of the TAIN logo are; bold, confident and striking. The lettering in the logo reflects this and symbolizes...
TAIN's positioning strategy has been one of quiet, understated elegance, TAIN is like a treasure, widely spoken about but rarely struck...
The press kit gives you a glimpse into the latest developments and achievements of TAIN.
TAIN Performance Prism
Investors are all extremely demanding at the high quality end of the market place....
To effectively scale our business to meet our long term demands and growth objectives, while leveraging technology as a competitive advantage, TAIN...
TAIN has been a privately held concern since its inception. TAIN since
its inception in 2001 has seen a CAGR of 35% YoY and in the last financial
year posted a top-line revenue of $5 million.
I am TAIN
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Virgin Islands
Central African Republic
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Korea
St. Kitts and Nevis
Trinidad and Tobago
US Virgin Islands
United Arab Emirates
> 15 Million
FOLLOW TAIN ON
UP witnesses remarkable achievement in outstanding investments in real estate sector
UP witnesses remarkable achievement in outstanding investments in real estate sector
Hurt real estate sector reeling under sand bans
Despite FDI no respite in sight for retail real estate
Buy IB Real Estate with a target price of Rs 93: Sandeep Wagle
20 May 2013
Located at Buna Ziua in Cluj Napoca, Romania.
Vagator is an attractive little bay between rocky headlands with a small
series of small beaches. It is adorned with the magnificent Chapora Fort
at its northern end and bordered by Anjuna Beach to the south. All these
together with the umbra of swaying palm trees, and black lava rocks makes
it a perfect surrounding for a peaceful living environment.
TAIN's residential project consists of open-plan minimalist design spaces,
which invite these excellent surroundings into its units. The design
focusses on the individual needs of each consumer, allowing them the
freedom to adapt the open-plan spaces provided as a blank canvas to let
their creativity flourish and customize their spaces to their individual
Centered on your needs, TAIN is deliberately designed to represent the
owner's aspiration and value base. Unique interior and exteriors like no
beams, flat plate construction, and attention to detail is what has given
TAIN its unique edge.
Located about 5 kms from the Express Highway on Bauxite Road, the property is about 7388 sq meters. Belgaum is a backbone to the auto ancillary units of Central and South India and the recent integrattion of facilities and proper infrastructure by State Government has given Belgaum the impetus it has needed to spur alternative growth engines besides trading.
To cater to Belagaum's aspiring and discerning clientele TAIN is to
introduce Belgaum to innovative concepts in design, construction, and
service.TAIN offers a different environment, catering to the emerging needs and desires of the global Indian.Centered on your needs, TAIN is deliberately designed to represent the owner's aspiration and value base. Unique
interior and exteriors like no beams, flat plate constructions, shell roof
and attention to details is what gives TAIN its unique edge
Best viewed in resolution 1024x768
11:39:25 PM GMT
4:09:25 AM IST